What are the physical limitations for the ride?
Physical limitations for Parakeet Pete’s Zipline are as follows:
- Maximum combined weight per double chair is 450lbs.
- Passenger must be at least 107 cm (42") tall and fit securely in the restraint systems.
- Passengers between 42" and 47" must be accompanied by an adult.
- Passengers with physical disabilities must be able to be secure in the restraints.
- All legs must be present to the knee at a minimum.
- Prosthetics are not allowed on the ride.
Guests who do not meet these requirements may not ride.Does the ride have any medical limitations?
Yes. Passengers with the following medical conditions will not be allowed to ride the zip-line:
Where is the zipline located?
- Expectant mothers.
- Persons with neck or back problems.
- Persons with heart conditions.
- Persons with high blood pressure.
- Persons who have had recent surgery.
- Those with any impairment that would prevent normal seating or use of the safety restraints as provided.
- Persons with any other condition that they may be aware of that may result in injury or complication.
Parakeet Pete’s Zipline is located in Branson Landing next to Famous Dave’s BBQ.What are the hours of operation?
The zipline is open 7 days a week from March 1st to December 31st starting at 10:00 am and ending at 9:00 pm.